Non Discrimination Policy
Tití’s Magical Spa Palace – Spanish Immersion Drop-in Center – admits students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Parents must provide child with their own healthy snacks and lunch. Students are required to bring a morning snack, an afternoon snack, and a lunch daily. If a parent would like to provide snacks for the classroom, they must be individually wrapped. All children must bring their own daily water bottle. Tití’s Magical Spa Palace – Spanish Immersion Drop-in Center does not provide any food or snacks.
Please see the following requirements:
- Any milk leftover must be discarded after an hour if not completely consumed.
- Milk must be warmed in water at no more than 120 degrees Fahrenheit for no more than 5 minutes.
- Sweetened beverages must be avoided.
- Solid food and fruits juices must not be served to infants younger than 6 months old. If juice is provided, it must be 100% juice and must not be more than 4 ounces a day.
- Children 4 years old and younger are not offered: hot dogs (whole or sliced), whole grapes, nuts, popcorn, raw peas, hard pretzels, spoonful of peanut butter, and chunks of raw carrot or meat larger than can be swallowed.
This policy provides guidance and information on confidentiality procedures and policies at our school and is applicable to all staff, pupils, parents, and administrators. To ensure this document is properly explained and discussed, it is available upon request and delivered in person. This Policy was written by the Tití’s staff in collaboration with children, parents, and administrators.
Authorization Release (Check-In, and pickups) Policy
We use an app for parents to Be Signing children into and out of Tití’s Magical Spa Palace – Spanish Immersion Drop-in Center, secure AND quick!
- The signed authorization release designates authorized pick-ups and emergency contacts.
- Our staff confirms child/guardian identities with photographs on file, please make sure you continue updating this information to Tití’s Magical Spa Palace – Spanish Immersion Drop-in Center.
- Authorized pick-ups must show a valid government-issued photo ID and be photographed for our records before the child is released.
Covid-19 Operational plan and Procedures Policies
Please note that will continue to wear face masks while at work. We will continue having all parents doing drop offs and pickups outside the door at Tití’s Magical Spa Palace.
Now is truly a time for hope and optimism as things continue to trend back towards a better time during OCVID-19.
Our Tití’s Magical Spa Palace Staff will continue to follow the childcare licensing COVID-19 Guidance and requirements to ensure safety in our drop-in center. All our staff and faculty most complete the COVID-19 BY TA&M Agrilife Extension about (Providing High- Quality Experiences in emergency Child Care Settings during COVID 19. And other training related to ensure safety in our center.
Due to COVID-19 Tití’s Magical Spa Palace will be doing screening questions to parents and staff/faculty at Tití’s Magical Spa Palace. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, coughing, and shortness of breath.
Screen all visitors and individuals with any of the conditions below should be restricted from entering.
Please request the complete Covid-19 Plan
a.Sick with feverof 100 degrees F, vomiting (one time), swelling/redness of the throat, constant cough, extreme fatigue, reddened/draining eyes, skin rash, bumps on the hands, feet and/or throat or diarrhea (water-like one time).
b.Recent travel (i.e., within the past 14 days) from a COVID-19-affected geographic area
c.Close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.